Here at GWB & Associates one of the most important constituents of our success is great people. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining extraordinary contributors. A variety of initiatives and programs offer our associates the opportunity to grow and develop their careers, be rewarded and recognized for their efforts.
Our 2019 Summer Internship Program provides real-world experience and an opportunity to build expertise and problem-solving capabilities.
- Completed Junior year of college with a concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Prior experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods or Manufacturing industry a plus
- Experience with large databases a plus
- Effective project management and time management skills
- Self-driven individual with an ability to work independently
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Strong ability to work in teams and build good relationships high degree of personal integrity and work ethics.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
We encourage Chicago State University Accounting students to contact us for internship opportunities. Download the form and send it in. We will be in contact with you via email. Thank you.